Stairs are a significant element when you are constructing a building, a home or an office, and as per Vastu Shastra, they play an imperative role in controlling the flow of energies. Vastu consultants believe that energies that are filled with life forces also travel through the internal structure of the stairs. Therefore, Vastu professionals and Vastu experts give attention to the details related with stairs. They look into the location of staircase along with its shape, numbers and elevation to ensure that inflow of energy in your space is positive.
In this post, we have shared useful Vastu expert tips for construction of homes and stairs. Read on to know more about Vastu Shastra for staircase to have stairs that lead to happiness and prosperity.
Vastu for Staircase Inside House
If you plan to have staircase inside your house then here are some tips based on Vastu for staircase inside house. You must follow these Vastu tips for home while constructing stairs to have positive energies surrounding your spaces:
- Shape: Never ever have circular staircases in the house as they are considered inauspicious.
- Storage: If you wish to utilize the space under the staircase then storage is the best way to utilize it without adversely affecting the positive energies in the house.
- Direction: The stairs should start either in East or North and must end either in West or in South. Also ensure that the stairs should move in the clockwise direction.
- Numbers: The numbers of stairs in a staircase should always be an odd number like: 3,5,9,11, 17. Never have the numbers end in even.
- Placement: Never have the stairs placed right in front of the main gate of the house as it would keep the ground floor deprived of energies.
- Colour: Always paint the stairs in light and soothing colours. Dark and bright colours should always be avoided.
Click here to read article Vastu for Office Construction
Things to Avoid As Per Vastu for Staircase
Here are certain things that must strictly be avoided while constructing stairs as per Vastu Shastra for staircase:
- Never construct a pooja room, meditation room, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom under the stairs because it is considered inauspicious.
- Having stairs in the North-East corner of the house is considered to cause loss of wealth, health and prosperity.
- Broken stairs in the house are considered bad luck. Never leave them in a broken condition.
- Never have the same stairs the go to the other floors also go to the basement.
- Never have the staircase encircling the building.
- The first step of the staircase must never be round in shape.
Staircase Vastu for East Facing House
Considering the staircase Vastu for east facing house, here are the points to keep in mind:
- Staircase should be from North to South.
- The finest choice of direction for staircase is Northeast.
- The worse choice to have staircase is Southwest.
Staircase Vastu for North Facing House
The staircase Vastu for North facing house defines that:
- The staircase should be from East to West.
- The best direction for staircase is Northwest.
- Construction of stairs should be avoided in Northeast direction.
These are some useful Vastu expert tips to keep in mind while constructing stairs. Keeping these points in mind will ensure that your spaces have positive and progressive energies.
You May Like Also Vastu for Home
Vastu Shastra Tips for Perfect Home
Easy & Complete Vastu Tips For Home
Vastu Points to Keep in Mind While Building a New House
Vastu Tips To Bring Love, Happiness & Prosperity To Your Home
Vastu Guidelines for Buying New Home / House
Tips for Constructing House As Per Vastu Shastra
Vastu Remedies For South Facing Homes
Vastu Guidelines For Buying Property Or Home