Home is the only place in this world which is closest to our hearts and therefore, we want it to not just look perfect but also have the right energies. It is extremely important to know Vastu before construction and also to know house design according to Vastu Shastra. With Vastu Expert Tips for Construction Home, you can know how you can have a positive and progressive home for you and your loved ones.
Read on this post to know about Vastu for home construction whether it is a new home you are buying or constructing one from crash. Follow Vastu Advice for Home Construction for a better place.
Vastu Advice For Home Construction
Here are the tips based on Vastu for house which must be kept in mind. Read on these Vastu tips for house construction to construct a beautiful home.
- Shape of plot: The shape of the plot should not be irregular because it brings bad influence. The right shape for the plot is either rectangle or square.
- About open space: The north and east directions should have more of open space and the open space in North-West and South-East should be equal.
- Doors and windows: Never have the doors constructed in one straight line. Have the front door larger in size than all other doors, especially the exit door. East and North are the right directions to have windows and doors to allow fresh air to come into your house.
- Slope: The west of the plot should be elevated than the east and south should be elevated than north.
- Foundation: North-East is the right direction to first dig and have the foundation laid. The digging should progress from East to North and then to South and West.
Best Time to Start House Construction Vastu
If you are wondering what is the best time to construct the house then out of the 12 Hindu months, there are five auspicious months based on Vastu Guidelines for Buying Property or Home:
- Chaitra Maas: Falls between March-April.
- Vaishakh Maas: Falls between April-May.
- Kartik Maas: Falls between October-November.
- Magh Maas: Falls between January-February.
- Phalgun Maas: Falls between March-April.
These are considered to be good months if you are planning a construction.
Things To Keep In Mind When Constructing A House
Shared below are few things to keep in mind Vastu for construction of new house. Know these things on Vastu for starting house construction.
- Always construct the first room constructed in the South West direction.
- The first brick of the foundation has to be laid in the East or North side of the house.
- The biggest plots are considered to be more auspicious.
- Go with square or rectangular plots. If you have a rectangular plot then the proportion of sides must be less than two ratio one.
- The plot must not contain any cracks or cleavages.
- Never go with a plot that is sandwiched between biggest plots as it is considered to be inauspicious and brings along lots of problems.
Keep in mind these guidelines on vastu before construction. Also learn Vastu Tips During Construction and Remedies for Home Interiors along with Vastu Advice for Home to have a happy and healthy space to live in.