Vastu has defined some important principles which must be followed while constructing any kind of a building. It also offers guidelines on Vastu for office construction which is extremely important for the economic progress of a business. It is highly recommended to have an office Vastu plan from an experienced Vastu consultant which can help you get rid of office problems through Vaastu by following Vastu for office construction.
This post brings to you best Vastu Shastra tips for success in office. Following these Vastu tips and guidelines for office construction, you can have the most progressive space for your work.
Learn about Vastu for office by following these office Vastu remedies and tips for construction:
- North is the direction where the Lord of Wealth,
- North, North-West and North-East facing
directions are considered auspicious. They bring positivity and prosperity.
- The next best direction is East, especially in
businesses related with services.
- As per Vastu for office and commercial building, the entrance door should be facing North or East.
- There should be no obstruction in the entrance.
Read also: Vastu Advice For Home Construction
- It should be in the North-East or East
- The receptionist must face North or East while
sitting as per Vastu tips for office construction
- It should leave a positive impact on visitors.
- Sitting facing west direction in office is not
Vastu for Office Cabin
- The cabins of senior management and executives should be in the West, South or South-West direction.
- South-East or North-East directions are perfect for administrative and HR department.
Read Also: Vastu Tips During Construction and Remedies For Home Interiors
Vastu for Boss Cabin
- The owner should always be seated facing North
or East direction.
- It is very inauspicious for the boss to sit
- The wall behind the seat of the boss should be
firm as it reflects the determination as per Vastu for office boss cabin
Vastu for Seating Arrangements in the Office
- The employees should always be seated facing
East or North while they are working.
- This is important for better performance and
- Never have the seating arrangement under beam.
Temple in Office
- The right direction to have the temple in office
- It should be a clean and neat area.
Vastu for office table
- The office table should always be in rectangular
shape as per Vastu for office table
- The office table should be made of good quality
- Avoid using tables of glass or metal as they
lead to confusion and chaos.
Vastu for Office Pantry
- South-East is the right direction to have office
- Have green plants around the pantry for positive
- Do not paint pantry in shades of pink or red.
Toilets, Tanks and Staircases
- South or South-West direction is considered apt
for having staircase in office.
- Avoid having staircases in the center as that
will lead to financial loss.
- Based on Vastu tips for small office, always construct
toilets in West or North-West directions.
Vastu Remedies and Tips for Office Construction
Here are some of the Vastu remedies to keep in mind for office construction:
- Place heavy things in South West direction.
- Keep the center free and North East direction
- Always paint the office in light colours. Do not
paint the walls in dark colours to avoid negativity.
- Always go for positive paintings in your office.
- Never ever accumulate finished goods in your
- Keep your office free of clutter.
Home is the only place in this world which is closest to our hearts and therefore, we want it to not just look perfect but also have the right energies. It is extremely important to know Vastu before construction and also to know house design according to Vastu Shastra. With Vastu Expert Tips for Construction Home, you can know how you can have a positive and progressive home for you and your loved ones.
Read on this post to know about Vastu for home construction whether it is a new home you are buying or constructing one from crash. Follow Vastu Advice for Home Construction for a better place.
Vastu Advice For Home Construction
Here are the tips based on Vastu for house which must be
kept in mind. Read on these Vastu tips for house construction to construct a
- Shape of plot: The shape of the plot should not
be irregular because it brings bad influence. The right shape for the plot is
either rectangle or square.
- About open space: The north and east directions
should have more of open space and the open space in North-West and South-East
should be equal.
- Doors and windows: Never have the doors
constructed in one straight line. Have the front door larger in size than all
other doors, especially the exit door. East and North are the right directions
to have windows and doors to allow fresh air to come into your house.
- Slope: The west of the plot should be elevated
than the east and south should be elevated than north.
- Foundation: North-East is the right direction to
first dig and have the foundation laid. The digging should progress from East
to North and then to South and West.
Best Time to Start House Construction Vastu
If you are wondering what is the best time to construct the house then out of the 12 Hindu months, there are five auspicious months based on Vastu Guidelines for Buying Property or Home:
- Chaitra Maas: Falls between March-April.
- Vaishakh Maas: Falls between April-May.
- Kartik Maas: Falls between October-November.
- Magh Maas: Falls between January-February.
- Phalgun Maas: Falls between March-April.
These are considered to be good months if you are planning a
Things To Keep In Mind When Constructing A House
Shared below are few things to keep in mind Vastu for construction of new house. Know these things on Vastu for starting house construction.
- Always construct the first room constructed in
the South West direction.
- The first brick of the foundation has to be laid
in the East or North side of the house.
- The biggest plots are considered to be more
- Go with square or rectangular plots. If you have
a rectangular plot then the proportion of sides must be less than two ratio
- The plot must not contain any cracks or
- Never go with a plot that is sandwiched between
biggest plots as it is considered to be inauspicious and brings along lots of
Keep in mind these guidelines on vastu before construction. Also learn Vastu Tips During Construction and Remedies for Home Interiors along with Vastu Advice for Home to have a happy and healthy space to live in.
We all desire for a successful career. Sometimes no matter how hard we work to achieve our professional goals, we are unable to attain them because of wrong office vastu plan or defective commercial vastu. We cannot underestimate the importance of Vastu for Commercial Buildings and Vastu for Office Construction.
In this post, we have come up with useful Vastu Shastra Tips for Commercial Buildings as well as Vaastu Tips for Office to seal your chances of success on the professional front.
Vastu Shastra Tips For Commercial Buildings
There are different kinds of commercial buildings and therefore, we have come up with Vastu Tips for Commercial Constructions of different kinds:
Keep these points in mind while constructing your factory to
have a successful business:
- Entrance should be in the East.
- Main gate should be two huge shutters.
- East, North or North-East directions are
auspicious for a factory plot.
- Electric equipment should be placed in
- Heavy machines should be placed in South or West
- Owner must sit facing North.
- Owner’s office must be in East or North
Vastu for Commercial Shop
Always keep in mind these Vastu tips for a successful
- Owner should face East or North while sitting.
- The shape of the plot should be rectangular or
- Entrance of shop should be in North-East or
- Cash counter must always open towards North.
- Doors should open right and on the inside.
- Place plants for positivity on the entrance.
Vastu Tips for Banks/ Financial Institutions
Shared below are some important vastu tips for financial institutions which ensure better inflow of money:
- North or East plot is auspicious location.
- The face of the building must face East.
- Entrance should in North, East or North-East.
- No obstructions should be there on main door.
- Manager should sit in South-East corner.
- Cash counters should be in North for regular
inflow of money.
Vastu for Restaurant/ Hotel
While constructing a restaurant, always follow vastu for restaurant to have a place which attracts more and more guests.
- The preferable location for restaurant is ground
- Rectangle or square shapes are considered
- The main entrance should be in East, North or
- Kitchen should be in the South-East or
North-West corner of the restaurant.
- Avoid any kind of beams, arches or pillars in
the restaurant as they bring along bad luck.
- Make sure that the kitchen is well ventilated.
Vastu Tips for Hospital
Keep in mind the following vastu tips for a hospital to have a medical institution which is preferred by patients in large numbers:
- A square plot is the best shape for uniform
- Well ventilated rooms for patients.
- More windows on East walls.
- Doctor’s consultation room must be in
- Doctor must sit in West, South or South-West
- Reception, OPD, minor OTs must be in North-East
Vastu Tips for Educational Institutes
Here are some important Vastu tips for educational
institutions like schools and colleges that can bring success:
- Classroom entrance should be in East, North or North-East.
- Students should always face North or East while seating in class.
- Playground should be in North, East or North-East and should be large in size.
- Principal must sit facing North.
- Principal’s office should be in South or South-West.
Read also: Vastu Shastra for Office and Work Place
Vastu Shastra for Office
Office is one of the most important places for working individuals. And therefore, it is important to have a good and pleasant place of work. Follow these Vastu for office building to have a positive and progressive space for working:
Plot size and shape
- Rectangular office plot is considered
- Don’t have an office close to temple, hospital
- Always have an obstruction-free and welcoming
- Have an entrance that faces North, North-West or
- There should be no obstruction on the entrance.
- Have a reception area that is positive and
- Reception should be on the East or North-East
- As per office vastu, receptionist table should
be aligned with the entrance.
- South or South-West direction is ideal for
- Never have it constructed in the center as it
may cause financial problems.
- Paint it in light colours.
- As per Vastu for office boss cabin, the boss
must sit facing East or North.
- Manager should be seated in South-West, South or
- Employees must always sit facing North or East
for better productivity as per Vastu Shastra for office.
- Place idols of deities on the eastern side.
- To bring prosperity, place idols of gods like
Ganesha, Laxmi ji, Lord Krishna etc.
Follow these office Vastu remedies and tips to have an
optimistic place of work.
Constructing a new house is not an easy job. Right from purchasing the plot to finalizing the layout to constructing it and doing the interiors, there is so much time, effort and money that goes into it. And because it is a home that you have always dreamt of, you want to make it the best in everything. That’s why it is important to know Vastu tips for home construction to have a home that is perfect in every way. For that you can hire a Vastu consultant or a Vastu expert online, who can guide you through house design according to Vastu Shastra or tell Vastu remedies for home interiors.
This post shares lots of Vastu expert tips to follow while
constructing your house. Keep reading to build a home that ensures happiness
and success for you.
Vastu Tips for Construction of House
Here are some tips as per Vastu for starting house construction and Vastu for construction of new house that are important to keep in mind and follow:
- The plot should be a square or rectangle.
- Always enter the plot from the direction where you plan to have your main gate.
- Ensure that the slope of the plot is towards North or East direction.
- Make sure that all the four directions of the plot are at 90 degrees as unequal corners are not considered good.
- Just after the bhoomi-poojan of the plot, move ahead with the construction of water tank in North or North-East direction. This is important for wealth and prosperity.
- The building of foundation should start from North-East and then proceed towards South-West.
- Construction of pillars and walls should start in West or South as these directions are suppose to be higher than the remaining area of construction.
- During the process of construction, make sure that sand, bricks and other material related to construction is not kept in North-East direction as it leads to problems in construction.
- Avoid keep construction tools in North-West direction as this also leads to delays in construction.
- Construction of ceiling or RCC must first happen in South or West direction and last in North-West direction.
- POP work should start from South-West direction.
- Always construct a store facing South-West to have harmony and peace in relationships. Keeping things related with construction during construction in this corner also help you save money.
- Construct main door on East, North East or North corner.
- Avoid having a very big main door as it brings along health troubles.
- Have kitchen in South East or North West direction.
- Staircase should be in South, West or South West direction.
- Balconies should in North, East or North East.
- Parking should be created in North East cellar.
- Leave open area in North and South and use it for creating lawn.
Read also: Vastu Guidelines For Buying Property
Best Time to Start House Construction Vastu
According to Vastu for construction of new house, four
months as per Hindu calendar are considered auspicious:
- Chaitra Maas (March-April)
- Vaishakh Maas (April-May)
- Kartik Maas (October- November)
- Maagh Maas (January- February)
Check This Also: Vastu Shastra Tips for Buying a House
Easy Vastu Remedies for Home Interiors
Whether you have or you don’t have a house design according
to Vastu Shastra, here are some remedies to set your home interiors right.
Follow these remedies for better spaces:
- While you cook or eat, never face South as it
will lead to health problems.
- While sleeping, never have your legs facing
South as it again leads to multiple problems. Sleeping with head pointing in
South is certainly a good choice.
- Avoid sleeping on beds made of metals.
- Your bed should never face mirror.
- Make sure that you don’t have any storage or
clutter under bed.
- Place Tulsi plant in North-East corner of your
house for better health.
- Never perform any activity under the beam as it
has adverse effects on health.
- Make sure that the doors of the house open
- Always have rectangle doors in the house.
- East of the house should always be kept well
Benefits of Vastu Shastra
If you follow Vastu for home construction or for any other
property then it comes with its own benefits. Here are some:
- Better flow of energy
- Peace and happiness
- Wiser use of space
- Better placement of things
- Avoidance of common mistakes
- Positivity around
- Prosperity and success
- Cordial relationships and better understanding
If you wish, you can also see these Vastu Tips
Vastu Remedies For South Facing Homes
Vastu Tips For Having a Positive Home
Vastu Shastra Tips for Perfect Home
Stairs are a significant element when you are constructing a building, a home or an office, and as per Vastu Shastra, they play an imperative role in controlling the flow of energies. Vastu consultants believe that energies that are filled with life forces also travel through the internal structure of the stairs. Therefore, Vastu professionals and Vastu experts give attention to the details related with stairs. They look into the location of staircase along with its shape, numbers and elevation to ensure that inflow of energy in your space is positive.
In this post, we have shared useful Vastu expert tips for construction of homes and stairs. Read on to know more about Vastu Shastra for staircase to have stairs that lead to happiness and prosperity.
Vastu for Staircase Inside House
If you plan to have staircase inside your house then here are some tips based on Vastu for staircase inside house. You must follow these Vastu tips for home while constructing stairs to have positive energies surrounding your spaces:
- Shape: Never ever have circular staircases in the house as they are considered inauspicious.
- Storage: If you wish to utilize the space under the staircase then storage is the best way to utilize it without adversely affecting the positive energies in the house.
- Direction: The stairs should start either in East or North and must end either in West or in South. Also ensure that the stairs should move in the clockwise direction.
- Numbers: The numbers of stairs in a staircase should always be an odd number like: 3,5,9,11, 17. Never have the numbers end in even.
- Placement: Never have the stairs placed right in front of the main gate of the house as it would keep the ground floor deprived of energies.
- Colour: Always paint the stairs in light and soothing colours. Dark and bright colours should always be avoided.
Click here to read article Vastu for Office Construction
Things to Avoid As Per Vastu for Staircase
Here are certain things that must strictly be avoided while
constructing stairs as per Vastu Shastra for staircase:
- Never construct a pooja room, meditation room,
kitchen, bathroom or bedroom under the stairs because it is considered
- Having stairs in the North-East corner of the
house is considered to cause loss of wealth, health and prosperity.
- Broken stairs in the house are considered bad
luck. Never leave them in a broken condition.
- Never have the same stairs the go to the other
floors also go to the basement.
- Never have the staircase encircling the
- The first step of the staircase must never be
round in shape.
Staircase Vastu for East Facing House
Considering the staircase Vastu for east facing house, here are the points to keep in mind:
- Staircase should be from North to South.
- The finest choice of direction for staircase is
- The worse choice to have staircase is Southwest.
Staircase Vastu for North Facing House
The staircase Vastu for North facing house defines that:
- The staircase should be from East to West.
- The best direction for staircase is Northwest.
- Construction of stairs should be avoided in
These are some useful Vastu expert tips to keep in mind while constructing stairs. Keeping these points in mind will ensure that your spaces have positive and progressive energies.
You May Like Also Vastu for Home
Vastu Shastra Tips for Perfect Home
Easy & Complete Vastu Tips For Home
Vastu Points to Keep in Mind While Building a New House
Vastu Tips To Bring Love, Happiness & Prosperity To Your Home
Vastu Guidelines for Buying New Home / House
Tips for Constructing House As Per Vastu Shastra
Vastu Remedies For South Facing Homes
Vastu Guidelines For Buying Property Or Home