Your home is the most beautiful, comfortable and favorite place on the planet. It is the most valuable possession. It has its own energy and aura which influences the people residing in it. As per Indian Vastu Shastra, these energies have negative and positive influences on the body, mind and soul of the people living in the house. Hence, it is very important to make sure that your house has a positive aura.
Here is a list of 10 easy to follow Vastu tips which promise to make your home a more positive and healthier place to live in. Read through these tips to find out about all those small things which can bring big change in your life.
- Always light lamps and incenses in your house every morning and evening to keep all the negative energies away from your home. This is considered to be a wonderful cleanser which keeps your surroundings free from negativities.
- Make sure that you have places a nameplate outside the door. It is important as it reflects the ownership of the house. Vastu experts believe that it brings opportunities and positivity to the residents.
- Never let any clutter pile up in your house. Keep your house clean and tidy, free from all sort of mess. This will ensure that there is nothing pending or unfinished in your life.
- Make sure that your kitchen is rightly placed as it plays the most important role in life of the residents. South East corner is the best place to have your kitchen and if not possible then North West corner is the second best choice. Make sure that you cook food facing East.
- Do not keep any medicines in your kitchen. Always store healthy and fresh food in it. Keeping medicines indicates unhealthy body and mind and fresh food indicates happiness and health.
- Never have any mirror in your bedroom. If you have one then make sure that it is not close to your bed. In case it is placed close then make sure that you cover it with a curtain or paper while going to bed to ensure zero visibility.
- Salt is known to be an amazing healer. You can place some slat in corners of your house in order to have all the negative energies absorbed by it.
- To keep your spaces free from evil eye, it is good to place a lemon in a glass of water. Remember to change water from Saturday to Saturday without fail. This will shoo away all the negativities from your house.
- When you place paintings on your walls then be very selective. Pick paintings which are positive in appeal. Anything that is dull or depicts sorrow, tragedy and fear should not be placed. If you have such a painting in your house then you must remove it at the earliest.
- In your bedroom, use soothing colors on walls and soft furnishings. Have some happy pictures of you and your family on the walls as this will strengthen your relationship with your family.
Read also: Vastu Remedies For South Facing Homes
Each of these points is very easy to imbibe in your interiors to make your spaces become more positive and energetic. We are often not aware of what is right and what is wrong because of which we end up doing things that are damaging to us and our families. With these easy to follow best Vastu tips you can have wonderful auras around you.
Helpful Vastu tips for construction of a hotel that promise growth and prosperity.
If you wish, you can also see these Vastu tips for Home
Vastu Tips During Construction and Remedies For Home Interiors
Vastu Advice For Home Construction