There is no place like HOME. It is your abode where you find peace and happiness, relaxation and your reflection. Because it is the most special place for you, Vastu for home becomes so significant. Vastu is the ancient Indian knowledge that suggests effective principles for construction of buildings. Knowing and using principles of Vastu for residential house promise a home full of happiness and positivity for you and your family members.
In this post, we have come with important Vastu directions for home. Understanding basic Vastu for house helps in having spaces that create good vibes for you that help you stay health, happy and prosper in life.
Vastu for the Main Entrance Gate
Proper Vastu for home is a must. Vastu for home entrance suggests the points that must be followed or avoided while planning entrance of your house because it is the point where energy also enters:
- The main entrance gate should open in the North, East or North-East direction.
- Use high quality wood in constructing the entrance.
- Main entrance should not be painted in black.
- Avoid having a bathroom close to the entrance.
Vastu for the Living Room
You can have a simple Vastu for home plan which also defines Vastu for living room. Living room is the place where all the family members, guests and even energies gather. Here are some Vastu tips for living room:
- Host must face East or North while seating in living room.
- Keep the room free from all the clutter.
- Electronic appliances must be installed in South-East corner of the room.
- Heavy furniture must be placed in West or South-West direction.
Read also: Vastu Remedies For South Facing Homes
Vastu for the Bedroom
Bedroom is the place where you sleep and relax. It is an extremely personal space and therefore, you must follow Vastu tips for home which ensure a perfectly planned bedroom:
- Always paint the walls of bedroom in earthy or soothing pastel colours to bring in more positive energy.
- Avoid placing a TV or mirror right in front of your bed so that you are not able to see your reflection in it.
- Bedroom in South-West direction of the house is considered to be good. It brings along happiness and prosperity.
- With head facing west and bed in South-West direction is the best placement of bed.
You May Like: Vastu Shastra Tips for Flats
Vastu for the Kitchen
Kitchen is the place where you prepare food for your family members which gives them energy and ensures good health. Therefore, Vastu for home is incomplete without understanding kitchen design:
- Kitchen should be placed as far as possible from the bedroom to avoid conflicts in energies.
- The burner and the washing area should not be placed adjacent to each other.
- Burners and stoves must face South.
- North-West or South-West corners are considered to be the best directions to have a kitchen.
Vastu for the Prayer/Pooja Room
You must understand the Vastu for home for the place where you connect with God i.e. Pooja room because it is the source of all the energies:
- North-East corner of the house is the most auspicious place to have your prayer room.
- Keep your pooja room free of clutter.
- Never have pooja room under stairs or close to the restrooms or bathrooms.
Check this also: Vastu Guidelines For Buying Property Or Home
Vastu for the Money/Jewelry Box
To make sure that your valuables like money and jewelry are safe, follow the following Vastu for house tips specifically for a room where you store your precious things:
- Always have your box of money placed in South-West direction or touching the South wall of the room.
- Make sure that the locker always opens facing the North direction.
- Keep the space clean and organized to have Kuber come and fill your box with more money.
Vastu Directions for Home/ House
Each direction has some specific kind of energy associated with it. Therefore, when you study Vastu for home, you cannot neglect Vastu directions for house which have different kinds of influences so that you can use that particular direction for some specific reason. Here are the directions along with the deities that rule them:
- East – The direction of sunrise – Deity: Sun
- North – Towards the left side of East – Deity: Kuber
- West – Front of the East direction- Deity: Varun
- South – Front of North direction – Deity: Yamraj
- Ishan Kon – East-North corner – Deity: Shiva
- Agni Kon – East-South corner – Deity: Agni or Fire
- Vayavya Kon – North-West corner – Deity: Vaayu or Air
- Neshrty Kon – South-West corner – Deity: Pitar
- Center – Center of all directions – Deity: Brahma
Read also: Vastu Remedies For Home Interiors
Astrologer Gupta offers best Vastu Consultancy Services in Jaipur, Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, kolkata, Bangalore, All over India and worldwide like, USA, UK, Canada, AUS, for your Vastu query. Contact us at +91- 9828072791 or email us email@example.com
If you wish, you can also see these Vastu tips for Home, Kitchen
Vastu Tips For Having a Positive Home
Vastu Points to Keep in Mind While Building a New House
Vastu Tips For Having Perfect Kitchen
Vastu Remedies for South West Vastu Doshas
Vastu principles to consider before building a house