Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science which explains everything in relation with the construction, designing and layout of spaces. Whenever you are buying a house or a property, it is always better to consider the Vastu for property buying as it highlights the important points to keep in mind and to have a home that promises happiness, harmony, health and prosperity for you and your family.
Read on to learn the Vastu Shastra tips for buying new home or a property. Keeping these Vastu tips for home, you can always be more informed on what points to consider and what things to avoid to have spaces that help you build a better life.
Basic Vastu for New House Purchase
Here are some basic points to keep in mid while buying a new house or flat:
- Always go for buying a new house as it doesn’t have any history.
- If you wish to buy a pre-owned house then buy it from someone who is shifting to a bigger, better house.
- Never ever purchase a house in which someone has stayed sick, gone bankrupt or had a divorce as negative energies are expected to prevail in such homes.
- Always have a pre-owned home painted, cleaned and refreshed before shifting into it. Conducting a hawan is a spiritual way of purifying it off all the negativities.
Important Vastu Shastra Tips for Buying Property
Follow the Vastu for property buying shared in form of useful tips below. With these Vastu tips for home, you can certainly own much happier and prosperous spaces.
Entrance of the Home/ Apartment/Flat:
- Entrance from North or North-East is considered to be auspicious.
- Entrance facing South or West is not recommended for it brings negative energies.
- The building should have enough space around it.
- If you are buying an apartment then consider the entrance of your block as your entrance.
- The right corner to have kitchen is South-East.
- Facing east while cooking is always better.
Bathrooms and Toilets:
- South or South-West direction are where toilets or bathrooms should be located.
- Do not buy a property where toilet or bathroom are in North-East direction as that will fill your space with contaminated air.
- North-East or North-West are the ideal directions to have for kid’s room as per Vastu for house.
- The positive rays from North will keep them happy, healthy and wise.
- The living room should be placed in the center of the house or apartment.
- This will keep the center free send spacious and will allow good ventilation.
Windows and Balconies:
- Having windows and balconies in North or East are considered very auspicious as they bring lots of natural light and fresh air to the house.
- Placement of windows in South or West is considered unhealthy as it brings harmful infrared rays.
- Windows in North or East should be big. Windows on West or South should be small and with shade to avoid harmful radiations enter the house.
Water Storage Tank:
- Having water tank in North-East corner of the terrace is considered good.
- This will help the sunrays purify water every morning.
- Avoid using plastic water tank. But in case it is plastic then it should be of some dark colour.
While going for purchasing a property or house, keep these Vastu Shastra tips for buying new home in mind. Understanding Vastu for house will help you make the right pick and shift into spaces that will bring you prosperity and happiness in all possible ways.