A child’s behaviour plays a significant role in the development. A child behaviour depends strongly upon the upbringing along with the influence of planets and stars. As parents, it is extremely important to keep a check on children’s behaviour and take necessary measures to correct it. A good behaviour is the most important thing when it comes to success in any field of life, be it education or career, the future of your child depends upon his behaviour.
In this post, we have come up with astrological remedies for child related problems. Learn about the different kinds of child behaviour problems and solutions to make your kid a well-behaved child.
How to Improve your Child’s Behavior?
It is very much in the hands of parents how they want to improve the behaviour of their child. Here are some points that are helpful in developing positive behaviour in a child:
- It is vital to know when to reward or punish your child so that he develops clarity on how he has to behave.
- When the child exhibits intolerable behaviour, he should be communicated about it.
- It is essential to reward him when he does the right thing and punish him for his misconduct.
Read also: Vastu Tips for Children Room
Astro Remedies for Child Behavior / Stubborn Child
Here are some astro remedies for child behaviour which are quite helpful in correcting the conduct:
- Chanting of Gayatri Mantra: It is an effective remedy as it helps in creating positive energy around the child and as a result of this, he is able to behave in a desired manner.
- Spending time with elders: This is helpful in imparting strength to the Jupiter planet which adds on correcting the behaviour.
- Outdoor games: Playing outdoor games is effective in right positioning of Mars as a planet.
Read also: Build Your Childrens Confidence with Indian Astrology
Child Behavior Problem
It is important to understand the astrological reasons for stubborn child problems. Here are some potential reasons that lead to unacceptable child behaviour:
- Presence of Mercury with Mars causes stubbornness in kids
- When Sun coincides with Mars, a child can become stubborn
- Mangal Ketu can also lead to misconduct
- Presence of Mangal with Rahu is also responsible for bad behaviour
Read post: Child Yog in My Kundli
How to Help a child with Behavior Problems at School
If your child doesn’t exhibit the right kind of behaviour at school then here are some important guidelines that can be helpful in this regard:
- Spending time with right people is very important
- Controlling your own anger and behaviour works as the best example for him
- Breathing exercises can also be very useful in correcting child behaviour problems