Home is the only place in this world which is closest to our hearts and therefore, we want it to not just look perfect but also have the right energies. It is extremely important to know Vastu before construction and also to know house design according to Vastu Shastra. With Vastu Expert Tips for Construction Home, you can know how you can have a positive and progressive home for you and your loved ones.
Read on this post to know about Vastu for home construction whether it is a new home you are buying or constructing one from crash. Follow Vastu Advice for Home Construction for a better place.
Vastu Advice For Home Construction
Here are the tips based on Vastu for house which must be
kept in mind. Read on these Vastu tips for house construction to construct a
- Shape of plot: The shape of the plot should not
be irregular because it brings bad influence. The right shape for the plot is
either rectangle or square.
- About open space: The north and east directions
should have more of open space and the open space in North-West and South-East
should be equal.
- Doors and windows: Never have the doors
constructed in one straight line. Have the front door larger in size than all
other doors, especially the exit door. East and North are the right directions
to have windows and doors to allow fresh air to come into your house.
- Slope: The west of the plot should be elevated
than the east and south should be elevated than north.
- Foundation: North-East is the right direction to
first dig and have the foundation laid. The digging should progress from East
to North and then to South and West.
Best Time to Start House Construction Vastu
If you are wondering what is the best time to construct the house then out of the 12 Hindu months, there are five auspicious months based on Vastu Guidelines for Buying Property or Home:
- Chaitra Maas: Falls between March-April.
- Vaishakh Maas: Falls between April-May.
- Kartik Maas: Falls between October-November.
- Magh Maas: Falls between January-February.
- Phalgun Maas: Falls between March-April.
These are considered to be good months if you are planning a
Things To Keep In Mind When Constructing A House
Shared below are few things to keep in mind Vastu for construction of new house. Know these things on Vastu for starting house construction.
- Always construct the first room constructed in
the South West direction.
- The first brick of the foundation has to be laid
in the East or North side of the house.
- The biggest plots are considered to be more
- Go with square or rectangular plots. If you have
a rectangular plot then the proportion of sides must be less than two ratio
- The plot must not contain any cracks or
- Never go with a plot that is sandwiched between
biggest plots as it is considered to be inauspicious and brings along lots of
Keep in mind these guidelines on vastu before construction. Also learn Vastu Tips During Construction and Remedies for Home Interiors along with Vastu Advice for Home to have a happy and healthy space to live in.
Stairs are a significant element when you are constructing a building, a home or an office, and as per Vastu Shastra, they play an imperative role in controlling the flow of energies. Vastu consultants believe that energies that are filled with life forces also travel through the internal structure of the stairs. Therefore, Vastu professionals and Vastu experts give attention to the details related with stairs. They look into the location of staircase along with its shape, numbers and elevation to ensure that inflow of energy in your space is positive.
In this post, we have shared useful Vastu expert tips for construction of homes and stairs. Read on to know more about Vastu Shastra for staircase to have stairs that lead to happiness and prosperity.
Vastu for Staircase Inside House
If you plan to have staircase inside your house then here are some tips based on Vastu for staircase inside house. You must follow these Vastu tips for home while constructing stairs to have positive energies surrounding your spaces:
- Shape: Never ever have circular staircases in the house as they are considered inauspicious.
- Storage: If you wish to utilize the space under the staircase then storage is the best way to utilize it without adversely affecting the positive energies in the house.
- Direction: The stairs should start either in East or North and must end either in West or in South. Also ensure that the stairs should move in the clockwise direction.
- Numbers: The numbers of stairs in a staircase should always be an odd number like: 3,5,9,11, 17. Never have the numbers end in even.
- Placement: Never have the stairs placed right in front of the main gate of the house as it would keep the ground floor deprived of energies.
- Colour: Always paint the stairs in light and soothing colours. Dark and bright colours should always be avoided.
Click here to read article Vastu for Office Construction
Things to Avoid As Per Vastu for Staircase
Here are certain things that must strictly be avoided while
constructing stairs as per Vastu Shastra for staircase:
- Never construct a pooja room, meditation room, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom under the stairs because it is considered inauspicious.
- Having stairs in the North-East corner of the house is considered to cause loss of wealth, health and prosperity.
- Broken stairs in the house are considered bad luck. Never leave them in a broken condition.
- Never have the same stairs the go to the other floors also go to the basement.
- Never have the staircase encircling the building.
- The first step of the staircase must never be round in shape.
Check This: Vastu Tips for Flats
Staircase Vastu for East Facing House
Considering the staircase Vastu for east facing house, here are the points to keep in mind:
- Staircase should be from North to South.
- The finest choice of direction for staircase is
- The worse choice to have staircase is Southwest.
Staircase Vastu for North Facing House
The staircase Vastu for North facing house defines that:
- The staircase should be from East to West.
- The best direction for staircase is Northwest.
- Construction of stairs should be avoided in
These are some useful Vastu expert tips to keep in mind while constructing stairs. Keeping these points in mind will ensure that your spaces have positive and progressive energies.
You May Like Also Vastu for Home
Vastu Shastra Tips for Perfect Home
Easy & Complete Vastu Tips For Home
Vastu Points to Keep in Mind While Building a New House
Vastu Tips To Bring Love, Happiness & Prosperity To Your Home
Vastu Guidelines for Buying New Home / House
Tips for Constructing House As Per Vastu Shastra
Vastu Remedies For South Facing Homes
Vastu Guidelines For Buying Property Or Home