For happy married life, it is very important that the energies and ambiance of the space in which newly married couples stay is positive. And for that, it is very important to know the Vastu tips for bedroom for married couples because that is one space which influences their body, mind and mood significantly. Vastu for bedroom for newly married couples unveils everything about setting the room right for cordial married life and compatibility between the couple.
There are various Vastu consultancy services in India and worldwide which offer helpful Vastu Shastra tips for bedroom. In this post, we have made an attempt to share these Vastu tips for bedroom for newly married couples to help them have a blissful married life without having to go to a consultant.
Vastu Tips for Bedroom for Married Couple and Happy Married Life
Here are some Vastu tips for bedroom for married couple to follow for a positive energy in the room:
- Always sleep on beds made of wood as they emit warm energy.
- Avoid having any kind of dark, dull or scary images or paintings inside couple’s bedroom.
- There should be no kind of mirror in couple’s bedroom, especially right in front of the bed or adjacent to the bed.
- There should be pleasant fragrance in the room for which fresh flowers can be placed to have positive energy.
- No beam of light should be crossing over the bed.
- It is not a very good idea to have television or computers inside the bedroom.
- In case there is a television or computer then it must be kept covered when not in use.
- Do not keep your office or work related things in your bedroom as they bring along stress.
- Lamps emitting green and blue light are considered very helpful in creating happy moods between couples.
Vastu Shastra Bedroom Direction
The direction in which your room is placed also plays an important role in your marriage:
- Never ever have couple’s bedroom in the North-East corner of the house as it causes problems in married life.
- Having couple’s bedroom in South-East corner leads to frequent disputes and disagreements between the couple.
- Best location to have bedroom for couple is either North-West or South-West corner of the house.
- If the couple is elder then South-West direction is recommended.
- If the couple is younger then North-West is the best corner to have bedroom.
Vastu for Couple Photos in Bedroom
Here are some tips based on Vastu for couple photos in bedroom which can bring more happiness in your marriage. Follow these Vastu tips for couple photos to restore love in your marital bond.
- Hang beautiful pictures of your marriage or holidays on the eastern wall of the room.
- Photos on eastern wall are believed to bring positivity in life.
Bed Position as Per Vastu for Bedroom
Learn about the Vastu sleeping position bedroom, placement of bed which also influence the harmony in marriage:
- Placement of bed should be either in South-West or North-West direction of the bedroom.
- Couple should sleep with their head facing South and feet facing North.
Vastu Colors for Bedroom
Colours influence the mood and therefore, it is very important to pick the right colours for couple’s bedroom:
- The colours on the walls of couple’s bedroom have to be bright and light for soothing effect.
- Brown, black, grey and cream should be avoided as they are very dull.
These are some of the Vastu tips for bedroom for newly married couple. Follow these guidelines based on Vastu to always have harmony and happiness in your married life.