Vastu Shastra is an important Indian science which revolves around the architecture and construction of buildings. Therefore, while constructing your office, you need to consider Vastu for office construction. It is significant to know the Vastu for office boss cabin, Vastu for office seating and best direction for office desk in order to have a space which helps you work harder and prosper better.
In this post, we bring the guidelines based on Vastu Shastra for office and work place. Read through these mahavastu tips for office to create a successful place of work.
Easy Vastu Shastra Tips for Success in Office
Here are best Vastu tips for office that make it a prosperous place of working:
- The best choice of plot for commercial purpose is Shermukhi which means that the plot is broader on the front and is narrow on the rear side.
- Also consider the proximity of plot to the roads. The closer the proximity, the better it is.
- Have the office building facing North, North West, North East.
- These directions are important for bringing in positive energy.
- The main door should be facing North or East.
- There should be no obstructions in front of the main entrance of your office.
- Have the entrance door well painted.
- Do not have any kind of mirrors or mirror-like objects on the main entrance.
- The right direction is East or North East to have a reception.
- Always have your company’s logo on it.
- Do not have it created on a height.
- The cabin of the owner should be in South West.
- The boss should face North while seating.
- There should be a concrete wall right behind the seating. Avoid glass structures.
- The desk should be in a rectangle shape.
- The best direction is North West.
- It will motivate the staff to generate more sales.
- North or East directions are considered to be the best.
- The staff involved in financial transactions should sit facing North or East.
- Never ever have a toilet or staircase in this direction for financial growth.
- Have the senior staff sit in South or West directions.
- They must face North or East while seating.
- Build a conference room in North West direction.
- Use South East corner for keeping electric equipment.
- Use bright and pleasant colours on the wall.
- The colours of the wall should create a positive and happy atmosphere.
- Do not paint the pantry in colours like red, pink.
- Never have blue colour in South East corner.
- Keep the north side of the building light compared to the south side.
- Always keep the central portion of your office building vacant.
- Always have the staff seated North or East.
- Construct workstations or work desks in rectangular or square shape. Avoid L-shape or any other irregular shape.
- For manufacturing business, the process should begin from South and then proceed towards North and West and finally end in East.
- Water resources must be placed in North-East.
If you want success at work then make sure that you have a proper office Vastu plan created keeping in mind the best Vastu tips to follow. Make sure you include these tips based on Vastu for office cabin, Vastu for entrance, Vastu for different departments to make the most of the energies. You can even find out office Vastu remedies to clear the negativities around you.