You must have come across the term “Kaal Sarp” in astrology. This is a combination found in horoscopes which is considered to be an inauspicious yoga because of various adverse Kaal Sarp dosh effects on marriage, Kaal Sarp dosh on childbirth and overall life of a person. There are different types of Kaal Sarp Yogas and comes with its own effects.
This post talks about Kaal Sarp effects in kundli along with Kaal Sarp Dosha remedies.
What is Kaal Sarp Dosh in Kundli
Kaal Sarp Dosh in Horoscope/kundli surfaces when all the planets in the horoscope fall between Rahu and Ketu. As per astrology, these two planets are imaginary planets, with former being the head and latter being the tail of the snake. There are 12 different types of Kaal Sarp yog, each differing in its effects and intensity of effects and out of these Anant Kaal Sarp dosha has the strongest influence on the life of the native. Depending upon the numbers of planet falling between Rahu and Ketu, the Kaal Sarp yog effect on life changes.
How Bad is Kaal Sarp Dosh
We all considered Kaal Sarp Dosh as bad but in reality it is not that bad as well. On the contrary, many successful people have Kaal Sarp yoga in their horoscope. This means that in some cases, Kaal Sarp yoga brings impressive success to people. The aspects of life which witness negative effect of this combination are mostly personal relationships, marriage, childbirth, threat to the life of loved ones etc. Because of the bad effect on these aspects of life, this combination is considered harmful by everyone, whereas, on the other side, it does help people enjoy success in their lives.
How Do You Know If You Have Kaal Sarp Dosh
You can know that you are suffering from Kaal Sarp yog in kundli if you have experienced any of the below mentioned symptoms:
- You feel lonely in life and there is just struggle in your life
- You dream of water bodies
- You dream of snakes
- You dream of your own house
- You often see images of dead people in dreams
- You constantly life in some kind of fear
- You are scared of snakes and snake bites
- They suffer from fear of high places or lonely places
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran at Home
We have come up with some small Kaal Sarp Dosh nivaran remedies which you can perform easily at home without any special assistance of a pandit:
- Perform general Lord Shiv pooja on daily basis. Offering water on Shivling and lighting a diya in front on regular basis can help you remarkably.
- Make donations to poor once in a month. Donating on day of birth nakshatra every month is extremely helpful.
- Have meals in the kitchen only as this also has a positive impact on the native suffering from this yog.
- Try and visit one of these Shiv temples once in the lifetime: Trambakeshwar in Nashik or Mahakaleshwar in Ujjain or Srikalahasti temple.
Mantra to Remove Kaal Sarp Dosh
Given below are few months which are very effective in reducing the bad effect of Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Chant Panchakshari Manta i.e. Om Namah Shivaya every day for 108 times
- Chant Maha Mritunjay Mantra for 108 times every day
- Chant Kaal Sarp Gayatri Mantra
- Chant Beej Mantra of Rahu 108 times while keeping a string of Agate in hand