Vastu Shastra contributes a lot to our lives by defining rules for constructing buildings and creating spaces that help us grow and make us happier. Not only for personal spaces but there is Vastu for commercial spaces as well.
If you have a restaurant then there is Vastu for restaurant which unfolds important guidelines in relation with construction and interiors of the restaurant so that you can enjoy a prosperous and successful business. Just like we cannot negate the importance of hard work, we cannot also rule out influence of Vastu in our lives.
In this post, we have come up with some of the important Vastu for restaurant guidelines and principles which must be incorporated while constructing or designing the restaurant. By following these Vastu tips for restaurants, you can increase the chances of your success.
Useful Vastu Tips for Restaurant
Here are some very beneficial tips for restaurants as per Vastu.
Location and Entrance
- The main entrance should always be from North or East
- Always go with good and well recognized locations because locations that are not correct as per Vastu can cause various problems in your business
- Regular shape is considered to the best shape for restaurant. So make sure that you don’t with a plot which has defective shape
- It is good to avoid any kind of pillars or beams or arches in the restaurant as they often result in losses
- Reception should always be in the northern side of the restaurant
- The person sitting at the reception should always face either North or East while receiving the payment
- The best seating arrangement is the one which is one on the first floor
- Paint the walls of the restaurant in light colours. Do not use too bright or dark colours
- The restaurant shouldn’t be dark. There should be enough light and ventilation to create a positive space
- Having a water fountain in North-East direction is considered auspicious
- The best place to have kitchen in a restaurant is South-East corner
- Always keep the kitchen clean and tidy as it is the main working area
- Don’t let any waste accumulate inside it
- The right place to have a storage room in a restaurant is in South-West direction. All the grains and groceries must be stored in this corner only
- Ensure that storage is also regularly cleaned and all the stale things are discarded from time to time
- Placement of generators, geysers and various other electrical equipment should be done in the South-East corner which is next to the kitchen
- Toilets can be placed in the west or North-West direction
- North-East direction of the restaurant should always be kept clean. You can have a water source in that corner.
Keep these useful Vastu guidelines in constructing a restaurant which can bring your profits and prosperity.