Sometimes even when you are working hard day and night, you are unable to achieve your professional goals or you face discord with your colleagues or your workers which makes it a difficult situation at work. In such a scenario, you must look for Vastu dosh in office or you must evaluate Vastu for office in order to check if there are kinds of factors related with this science which are responsible for creating a negative energy at work. Learning about home office Vastu can prove to be helpful in your career.
In this post, we have come up with Vastu tips for office and commercial buildings in order to get rid of Vastu for job problems or challenges in business. Read on to find out office Vastu remedies and tips for a more rewarding work space.
- It should not be the first thing in the office when you enter because it can have a negative impact.
- The owner should sit facing east or north.
- There should be no window behind the seat.
- There should be no table or obstruction right in front of the main door.
- South-west entrance is considered inauspicious.
- One person-one desk rule should be followed
- No employee should sit facing the front of the main door of the office.
- The cashier should be made to sit in North East corner.
Toilet, Water Arrangement
- Toilet or any other heavy arrangement must be avoided in North East direction.
- Placement of water is considered good in North East direction.
- South west is not a good corner to have water tank.
- Keep the colours of the wall white, yellow or cream. Avoid using dark colours.
- Have more windows in North side to allow positive energy to come in.
- Placement of files should be on the west wall.