We all have come across the term “Nadi Dosha” in astrology but most of us are not aware of what it is. Be it a love marriage or arrange marriage, in order to calculate the compatibility between the partners, Ashtas are studied and Nadi is one of these eight Ashtas with the maximum value of 8, making it extremely important to match. Nadi Dosha in marriage surfaces when there is conflict between the nadi of the two people. And most of the astrologers consider it as a big negative.
If questions like can Nadi Dosha be ignored or what are the solutions for Nadi Dosha in kundli are troubling you then this post talks everything about Nadi Dosha cancellation with the help of useful remedies for Nadi Dosha.
What Is Nadi Dosha?
In astrology, kundli milan is considered very important for proceeding with a decision of marriage. Kundali milan is horoscope matching which takes into account eight different aspects or Kootas which sum total to 36 points or Gunas just to know the physical, emotional, mental, financial capabilities of two individuals.
Nadi Dosha is an inauspicious combination in the horoscope of two people considering their marriage because it has the potential of causing some serious problems in their marital life. Nadi Dosha in horoscope matching takes place when the proposed partners have the same nadi in their kundli.
Check this also: Kaal Sarp Dosh Effect on Marriage
Eight Ashta to Calculate Compatibility
As mentioned above, it is significant to know the compatibility of proposed partners to know how compatible they will be with each other in their marriage. Here are eight Ashtas along with their maximum score which form the basis of calculating compatibility in arrange and love marriages in India:
- Varna: Maximum point is 1; work compatibility
- Vashya: Maximum points are 2; dominance compatibility
- Tara : Maximum points are 3; destiny compatibility
- Yoni : Maximum points are 4; mentality compatibility
- Graha Maitri: Maximum points are 5; general compatibility
- Gana: Maximum points are 6; guna-level compatibility
- Bhakoota: Maximum points are 7; love compatibility
- Nadi: Maximum points are 8; health compatibility
Read Full Article: Love Marriage Specialist Astrologer in Jaipur
Remedies For Nadi Dosha
Given below are some effective Nadi Dosha remedies which can help you cancel the effects of this dosha. These solutions for Nadi Dosha in kundli are extremely helpful:
- If the girl has Nadi Dosha then having her married to Vishnu before her actual marriage is an effective remedy.
- Chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra every day helps.
- Offer Swarna Nadi along with grains, cloth and cow to a Brahmin.
- Donate the grain equal to your weight on your birthday.
- Organize a Nadi Dosha Nivaran Pooja at a big scale.
- Maintain peace, coordination and understanding in marriage with maturity and patience.
Read also: Know Your Marriage Timing With Astrology
Cancellation of Nadi Dosha
Whether it is Madhya Nadi Dosha in marriage or Adi Nadi Dosha, cancellation of Nadi Dosha can happen in the following situations:
- If proposed partners have different signs but same Janma nakshatra.
- Nadi Dosha cancels when the same sign but different Janma nakshatra.
- If proposed partners have same Janma Nakshatra but different Charan.
- The presence of Rohini, Mrigshira, Ardra, Jyeshtha, Kritika, Pushya, Shravan, Rewati and Uttarabhadrapad nakshatras also cancels the Nadi Dosha.
Read Article: Reasons for Delay in Marriage As Per Indian Astrology
Effect of Nadi Dosha in Marriage
Given below are some of the effects of Nadi Dosha in marriage:
- Chances of infertility.
- Chances of miscarriage or unhealthy child.
- Birth of child with health problems or mental or physical difficulties.
- Chances of having difficult marriage full of discord and problems.
- Lack of attraction between husband and wife.
- Lack of compatibility between couple.
Nadi Dosha in Horoscope Matching
Let us understand Nadi Doshas in horoscope based on three different types of Nadis as each type reflects the nature of the individual:
- Adi: This nadi is for Kaph prakriti of a person. In Adi Nadi, the relationships lack dedication.
- Madhya: This nadi is for Vaat prakriti of a person. Madhya Nadi, there are many fights between the couple.
- Antya: This nadi is for Pita prakriti of a person. Antya Nadi promises calm marriage but lack of coordination and harmony in marriage.
Scientifically, as well as astrologically, two people with same nadis when they get married, they result into weak progeny. This is because they have same nature which becomes the reason for the conflict. There are less chances of conception in this case and even if conception takes place, chances of miscarriage are very high. People marrying with different nadis will be able to balance each other and will have healthier children.