Marriage is one of the most important events in one’s life and for marriage to happen, support of different energies is required. We all are curious to know out time and age of getting married. That’s the reason we always find answers to questions like “What is the exact time of my marriage”, “At what age will I get married” in Vedic astrology.
The basis for answering these questions is astrology marriage time calculation which takes into account various points. Marriage time prediction in Vedic astrology is very much possible. In fact, marriage age prediction in Vedic astrology can also be made taking into account different planetary positions and equations.
You May Like : Love Marriage Specialist Astrologer in Jaipur
In this post, we help you find out the exact time and age of your marriage.
Marriage Age Prediction Vedic Astrology
Here are some points which are significant in predicting age for marriage in Vedic astrology:
- Rahu and Venus hold special place in marriage astrology.
- Venus, being the natural significator of relationship and marriage, assures marriage if its period is running.
- Period of Rahu planet is running in perfect marriageable age then it promises marriage to take place either in its Dasha or Antardasha.
You may be interested to read: Kaal Sarp Dosh Effect on Marriage Life
Marriage Time Astrology by date of birth
We have come up with a few important points in relation with marriage astrology based on date of birth of the native:
Houses to be studied for predicting marriage:
- 7th house represents marriage and also serious partnership or relationship
- To predict marriage time by using date of birth, 7th house and 7th lord play a significant role
- 8th house also plays an important role in marriage as it represents stability in marriage and physical relationship
- 2nd house represents relatives and family and when a person gets married association with family also plays a strong role
- 11th house is important in predicting marriage because it indicates social and friend circle, fulfilment of desires
Yogas to be studied for predicting marriage by date of birth
- Lord of 7th house i.e. Venus and planets that are forming connection with 7th house are to be studied
- Chances for marriage to happen are brighter during planetary periods of connecting planets if there is no obstruction from malefic in birth chart
- Consider the planets present in 2nd and 11th Their support is important for marriage to happen.
Reason for Delay in Marriage
We all get worried with delay in marriage. Sometimes even if everything is in place, marriage doesn’t happen. The main reason why a native faces delay in marriage is because of presence of Saturn in conjunction with Venus or Lord of 7th house.
Problems in Marriage
Due to the planetary positions, many marriages face problem. There are sometimes inter cast love marriage problems, compatibility problems between couples, infidelity issues, issues related with understanding etc. which sometimes even lead to separation.
You will be happy to know astrology can save your marriage. There are various prayers or mantras to save a marriage from divorce and restore marital cord. Not only that, there are various simple astrological remedies that can help you save your marriage:
- Chanting mantra for Venus on regular basis
- Don’t wear blue colour
- Worshiping Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati for happy marriage
- Wear rudraksh in silver metal
- Put a silver square piece in your wallet or purse
Second Marriage Horoscope Matching
Sometimes marriages fail but there are still chances for natives to have a second marriage. Here are some of the factors that are responsible for second marriage to take place:
- Planet Venus – the significator of wife
- Planet Jupiter – the significator of husband
- 2nd Lord or House– to find out the longevity of spouse
- 7th Lord or House – to know the law suits of the wife or husband
- 9th Lord or House– important for second marriage
- Ascendant – to know the nature and aptitude of the person