The place where we stay or where we work has a strong influence on us because the energies of that particular space influence us mentally, physically, emotionally, financially etc. Just like any other space, performance of a clinic also regulated by the principles of Vastu. Therefore, if a clinic is not constructed using the principles of Vastu, it can have adverse effects. For instance, you may find it difficult to diagnose the disease, the patients may take longer to recover etc.
In this post, we have come up with few very important Vastu advices for clinic that must be kept in mind while constructing your clinic so that you can create a positive space and enjoy success at work.
Size of Clinic
- To make sure that your clinic is a success, the constructed area should be anything more than 250 sq feet. Anything smaller than this area is not considered auspicious as per Vastu.
Construction of Clinic
- If your clinic is placed on first floor of the building then it is always good as per Vastu principles.
- The entrance of the clinic should be either from North or East direction.
- The face of the building should also be in North or East direction as this would bring in positive energy in your clinic.
- The reception should be either in Eastern or Northern side of the clinic as it is considered welcoming.
- If there is a patient’s room then it should open towards North-East direction as this would ensure faster recovery.
- The placement of toilet in the clinic should always be in North-West direction. Any other placement is not considered auspicious and can have bad effects on your clinic.
- Placement of medical books inside the clinic should be in West or South direction.
- All the machines and other electronic equipments should be placed in South-East direction. This means that the X-ray room or if there is a small operation theatre, then should be in the same directions.
- Hang photographs of happy and smiling people to bring in more positivity in your clinic.
- Quarters, if any, for the staff should be constructed in South-East or North-West direction.
- Parking area of clinic should be in South-east or North-west direction.
Vastu for Doctor’s Room
This is a very important part of the clinic and therefore has to be designed keeping in mind these points:
- The doctor’s room or the consultation room should be constructed in L shape. The slope of the room should rise in North East direction.
- Avoid having doctor’s chair colors like black, blue or grey as these colors spread negativity.
- Place the windows and doors facing East, North-East or North direction.
- Colors of the wall also have to be chosen wisely. Light green, pink and blue are considered to be good choices as they have calming effect on patient’s mind.
- Placement of examination table should be in North-West direction.
Points to Keep in Mind While Studying Vastu for Clinic
Given below are a few points which must be studied in order to understand the Vastu of the clinic without missing on any important points. So use these as the checklist to make sure that you have covered everything:
- Location of the clinic
- Exteriors of the clinic
- Location of basement
- Location of beam
- Direction of entrance
- Direction and placement of doors and windows
- Color of the walls
- Direction and placement of machines and equipments
- Direction of the doctor’s room
- Direction of patient’s room
- Direction of toilet
- Direction of reception
- Direction of parking
- Direction of guard room
- Direction and placement of water products
- Direction and placement of kitchen or pantry
With these points in mind, you would never miss on anything important while constructing your clinic. And if you have followed all of these points then surely you can have a successfully running clinic.
you can also see these Vastu for office suggests right direction of seating, furniture arrangement, placement and direction of boss cabin that influence growth of a business.