The entrance or main door of the house is the most important part of any house. This is so because this is the point from where all the energies enter and exit the premises. Hence, it is very important to focus on the entrance of the place in which you reside. It is essential that you ensure that your entrance is set correctly because if negative energies enter the house then they can ruin the peace and well being of the family members.
This article unfolds information effective tips which have been mentioned in context with main door or entrance of the house. Let us have a quick read through these points which have been bifurcated as per the main dos and don’ts you need to keep in mind.
Important Vastu Tips for Main Entrance of House
Here is the list of some of the things that you must follow in order to have a perfect Vastu entrance for your house:
- The first and the foremost thing is that the main door of your house should be the largest door of your house.
- If you have a door with two shutters then it is considered auspicious. Make sure that the door opens inside and in clockwise direction.
- Not just the size of the door is important but also the wood with which it has been made, so make sure you use quality wood.
- Also ensure that the door doesn’t make any sound when you open it or close it.
- Always have a beautiful name plate outside the entrance as it is a good way of attracting wealth and prosperity.
- Always keep your entrance clean and well light.
- Always have a threshold at the entrance of your house so that you don’t lose your wealth.
- Make sure that you make your main entrance look beautiful and attractive. You can do that by having some nice paint or some alluring design painted there.
- It is advisable to have your main entrance a little above the ground level. The one which is below is ground level is not at all recommended. Use odd number of steps on the main door.
- The best suggested option as far as main door is considered is to have two main doors in the house. Use one for entry and the other one for exit. The one that you use for entrance should have one shutter and the one you use for exit should have two shutters. The entrance door should be bigger in size.
- Entrance should not be located near any corner.
- Replace damaged doors with new ones.
- Always have doors and windows in even numbers. Make sure that the count doesn’t end with a zero.
Read also: Vastu for Apartments and Flats
Important Don’ts for Main Entrance of House
Here is a list of certain don’ts which must be kept in mind while having a main door of the house.
- Don’t have an entrance that faces the entrance of some other house’s entrance.
- Do not go for doors that are sliding or have slant or circular openings for the entrance.
- Do not have your main door right opposite to the compound wall.
- Do not keep shoes right outside the main door. Place them on the side.
- Do not have a water tank or underground tank under the main door of the house.
- Do not have a main entrance which has shadows of buildings or plants or trees.
- Do not have your main entrance in black color.
- Do not have main door at centre of the wall.
- Do not have your main door facing the intersecting roads.
- Do not go for automatically closing main doors in entrance of house.
- Do not have doors and windows in an arched pattern as they restrict with the flow of positive energy in the house.
- Do not have any religious place right in front of your main door.
- Do not have your entrance in front of an electric pole or pillar or wires.
Keep all these points in mind while planning your main entrance. It is important that you focus on all these points so that you can enjoy a home with Vastu friendly entrance. This will surely bring lots of positive energy in your house which will help you prosper in every sense.