Sometimes we wake up with bad dreams which ruin the start of our day and also bother us at sub-conscious levels. There are different kinds of bad dreams and they have reasons behind them and bad dreams astrology explains them all. Not only that, there are also astrological remedies for bad dreams, Vastu remedies for bad dreams, mantras to ward off bad dreams which are quite effective.
In this post, we have come up with some of these remedies for bad dreams in astrology that promise to help you sleep better. So find out these astrological remedies to avoid dreams and start your mornings fresh.
Remedies for Bad Dreams in Astrology
We have come up with few helpful astrological remedies to avoid bad dreams. And here you go…..
- Place a clove of garlic right under your pillow.
- Under your pillow, keep a small packet of alum, popularly known as fitkari, to have sound and peaceful sleep. Burn it after doing this for a week.
- Wash your feet before going to bed with lukewarm water. Also apply coconut oil blended with camphor on heels to soothe your body and mind.
- In a white cloth, place fennel seeds under your pillow.
- Keep a packet of yellow rice under your pillow.
- For those who have frequent nightmares must sleep with an iron knife placed under their pillow.
- You can sleep peacefully by placing 5 cardamoms in a piece of cloth under the pillow.
Vastu Remedies for Bad Dreams – Nightmares
We have shared some helpful Vastu remedies for bad dreams. Follow these simple fast home remedies for nightmares to have relaxed sleep:
- Sleep with your head in the South and feet in the North direction to avoid bad dreams.
- Before sleeping, always dust your pillow to shed any kind of negative energy surrounding you.
- For women, it is very important that they should tie their hair before going off to sleep to avoid any bad dreams.
- Do not have any footwears kept under your bed.
- In a copper vessel, put water and keep it next to your bedside covered with a cloth. Next morning, put that water in plants.
Mantra to Ward Off Bad Dreams
You can also chant these mantras to keep bad dreams at bay:
- Mantra for Durga Maa
Ya Devi Sarva Bhuteshu Nidra Roopen Samsithaha
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah
- Narsimha Mantra
Om Hum Phat Nriisimh Swaha
- Mantra for Hanuman
Ramaskandam Hanumantam, Vainateyam Vrikodaram
Shayanayah smare nityam, duswapnam tasya nashyati